QuickBooks Payroll is one feature of QB Desktop, helps many small business owners around the world to process their payrolls on time and makes tax processes easy and simple. QuickBooks Payroll integrated with QuickBooks Desktop is the deadliest tool that makes you enjoy your work. It reduces double entering the data, offers improved accuracy and timely calculation and payment of Taxes. You may also get errors while processing your paychecks, uploading or syncing data. In this article, you can gain knowledge of the most common QuickBooks Desktop Payroll errors, their causes, and solutions to resolve them easily.
You need to know what are the errors that occur while working in QuickBooks Payroll. The list of the most common QB Desktop Payroll errors is given below.
- QuickBooks Payroll Error PS032
- QuickBooks Payroll Error PS034
- QuickBooks Payroll Error PS077
- QuickBooks Payroll Error PS107
- QuickBooks Payroll Error PS058
- QuickBooks Payroll Error 15240
- QuickBooks Payroll Error 15102
- QuickBooks Payroll Update error
- QuickBooks Payroll Error 30159
- QuickBooks Payroll Error 17337
There are other payroll related errors apart from these errors. All of these errors are caused due to some common problem. They can be resolved easily using the solutions given in this article.
You May Also Read: QuickBooks Desktop Error 3371, Status Code 11118
Causes of QuickBooks Payroll Error
You have to know why the errors occur so that you can be clear while resolving it. You also need to know the causes of the errors so that you will be careful while handling your files in the future. The major cause of the QuickBooks Payroll Error is
- When you are not registered with QuickBooks Desktop
- When QuickBooks Desktop company file is damaged
- When you fail to give the billing information or when the billing information is incorrect
- When a tax table file in the Payroll Folder is damaged
Solutions to rectify QuickBooks Payroll Error
These errors can be resolved by using the suggestions given below. It is recommended to try the first solution and then try the next. You can also avail expert help to resolve this error.
Resolving using Run A Repair on QuickBooks
Follow the solutions step by step carefully to resolve any QuickBooks Payroll errors you need to get rid of.
- Click the START button to go to the Control Panel
- You have to double-click on the ADD/REMOVE Programs option
- You have to choose QuickBooks on the list
- Now you need to click the CHANGE/ REMOVE Program from the options given
- In QuickBooks Installation window click Next and in QuickBooks Maintenance window you have to select Repair and click Next and again click Repair
- Click Finish to complete the Maintenance in Maintenance window
Now you will be able to see your error resolved. Try to continue the work with QuickBooks Payroll. If the error remains, try the next solution.
Uninstall and Reinstall QuickBooks
You have to manually delete all QuickBooks related folders in your computer.
You have to uninstall QuickBooks by going to Start menu and going to Control panel. Manually remove the folders given below.
- C:\Program Files\Intuit
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intuit
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Intuit
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Common Files\Intuit
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents (Shared Documents)\Intuit
Now, you should have resolved QuickBooks Desktop Payroll error you faced. If you are not able to figure out where you are going wrong, you can talk at QuickBooks payroll support phone number 1-888-412-7852. You can get your errors resolved with the assistance of QuickBooks Experts.