QuickBooks Error 15222 is a very common error which can occur in the likely scenario that its update has been corrupted and a major part of files are not working in tandem. Often times, it occurs due to improper handling of the payroll feature where new information doesn’t get inserted properly. While it is a serious error, it can be rectified easily in no time at all.
Symptoms of QuickBooks Error 15222
When this error occurs, the following signs and messages will be seen.
- A dialogue box will be shown with QuickBooks Error Code 15222 displayed in the prominent script as it will inform the user that their data given as input in the payrolls was not processed.
- It occurs usually as a maintenance issue or a problem caused due to the lack of proper updates at the right time.
- Computer and the muse may become slow and non-responsive.
- The dialogue box will keep popping up despite information being provided.
You May Also Read: How to fix QuickBooks POS Error 3180
Causes of QuickBooks Error Code 15222:
- A stricter anti-virus or a firewall installed on your console might impede QuickBooks update and handle it as a malware, causing it to be gets corrupted or degraded.
- Lack of proper recognition for the unique digital signature of the application and the inability of the internet explorer to identify it properly.
- Problem with the internet server and lack of a default choice can cause this pertinent issue as well.
- The anti-malware software can happen to sense QuickBooks as a threat and react accordingly; causing problems in the updates and lack of data for payroll.
How to deal with Error 15222:
While QB Error 15222 can be problematic, it can also be solved quite easily. It only requires a few steps to be followed to handle the problem.
- Close all the open windows for QuickBooks and utilize a complete shutdown.
- Open the C directory and look into the program files present inside QuickBooks. Search for a particular file known as QBW32.exe.
- Open this particular file and choose the properties section.
- Go through the digital signature section and make sure that the proper official digital signature of Intuit is present.
- Recheck the details and try to restart the Windows to see if it works.
If it still doesn’t function properly, QuickBooks error 15222 may have been caused other unforeseen reasons. However, there is no cause to worry – Just call at QuickBooks online payroll support number 1-888-412-7852 and connect with QB professionals to sort your issues quickly.