Considered to be one of the common payroll errors, QuickBooks Payroll Error PS060 pops up with an error message. This error is so complex that sometimes it becomes difficult for users to operate the QuickBooks Software.
So, Questions may arise in user’s mind about the causes and on how to tackle this error problem without any complications?
Causes due to QuickBooks Error PS060
This payroll error caused due to several factors which can cause short to long term problems and depends mostly on the depth of the damage caused. So, the actual causes of this error are as follows:
- Credit Card Information: Sometimes, users make a habit of giving incomplete credit card information which could become an exact cause of this error. Incomplete information results in blockage of payroll accessibility which becomes an issue for users.
- Intuit Server: Error message may also occur if the Intuit server goes down primarily due to poor internet connectivity.
- Old Version: This error message also comes when users have not updated the latest version of the QuickBooks Software. Users should note that Intuit does not support the old version of the software as several changes come through upcoming latest version which may block essential features required in payroll.
- Third-party software: Some third-party software is generally programmed to block firewall which may affect the software performance and workability.
- Infected threats: Due to infected risks present in the system such as virus and malware, it may target the QuickBooks Software which may stop its operation.
Effects of QuickBooks Payroll Error PS060
Due to the above causes, it becomes difficult for users to operate upon QuickBooks software. Significant problems occur during this payroll error are as follows:
- Operation: It is possible that due to the above causes, QuickBooks software will stop working as factors such as infected files, old version problem, and many more will make the software non-operational.
- Uninstallation: The above case may result in uninstallation of the software resulting in time wastage for downloading the entire software.
- Windows Crashing: Users will encounter various windows crashing due to the above problems resulting in restarting the system for acute issues.
Ways to fix QuickBooks Payroll Error PS060
It is advisable for users to follow these measures to tackle the problem of QuickBooks Payroll Error PS060 effectively. These measures are as follows:
- Switch to the new version: Users should update the latest version of QuickBooks Software so to experience no problem as per as this payroll error. They must check the latest QuickBooks version through their official Intuit site only.
- Check the settings in Third-Party Software: First of all users must ensure not to use third-party software as they pose a significant problem due to their complex environments. But if users still wish to avail the benefits of it, then they must check and reset their settings to make it favorable for software to run correctly.
- QuickBooks File Doctor: It is a beneficial tool for those users who are facing problems due to threats and malware. Users must download this software and then scan all the QuickBooks Files to check for any errors and problems.
- Billing and Subscription settings: Users can change this setting by following the below steps:
- Select My Account.
- Modify the company’s detail by selecting it.
- Select the Billing section and then edit.
- Amend the desirable data and click Save.
- Crosscheck it with the previous bills (so that the details are correct).
- Click Save and then proceed.
Users should ensure to follow the above steps for a quick solution to the problem of QuickBooks Error PS060. For further guidance, If you have any doubt or query related to the above content you can speak to a technical expert at QuickBooks Payroll Support Phone Number 1-888-412-7852.