QuickBooks is extremely friendly as it saves quite a lot of time and energy for the user who is likely to manage tasks. However, updating the software is crucial for the proper functioning of the same. This, in turn, enhances the feature and error fixing abilities.
You may observe at times, that while updating or installing QuickBooks, it bumps into errors. One of the most common update errors faced by users is QuickBooks error 30159.
QuickBooks Payroll Error 30159
QuickBooks Payroll Error 30159 is caused due to misconfigured files present in the Windows. In case, you encounter this kind of error, then you either follow the steps in the article or seek advice from the experts mentioned above.
What are the symptoms of QuickBooks Error 30159:
- Error occurs and crashes the active program.
- Your device often crashes with this error, while running it.
- Error 30159 pops up on the screen.
- The system runs very sluggish and performs slowly.
You May Also Read: How To Use QuickBooks Connection Diagnostic Tool
What are the causes of QuickBooks Error 30159
- QuickBooks installation is unfinished.
- Presence of a Virus or malware infection that has corrupted Windows system files.
- Another program deleted files related to QuickBooks maliciously by mistake.
- QuickBooks Payroll Error 30159 is caused when any of the windows system files are damaged.
How to resolve QuickBooks Error 30159
Step 1: First, start your computer and log in as an administrator.
Step 2: Click on the Start button then select All Programs, then tap system Restore.
Step 3: In the next window, choose “Restore my computer” option and then click Next.
Step 4: Choose the most recent restore date and then tap on Next.
Step 5: Click on the confirmation window.
Step 6: Restart the computer.
Step 7: Download QuickBooks Payroll Error repair tool.
Step 8: Then, Tap on the Scan button.
Step 9: Tap on the Fix Errors button after a scan is completed.
Step 10: Restart your device again to resolve your issue.
We hope you have been able to resolve QuickBooks Error Code 30159 through the simple steps that are mentioned above. If you have not been able to resolve issues till now, we will recommend you to get help at QuickBooks Payroll Support Number 1-888-412-7852.